Harris Public Relations is looking for PR superstars to join our team in a number of different roles. We seek creative, dedicated and hardworking people to work across multiple clients in the areas of consumer, lifestyle, CSR and charity PR.
If you’re bright, enthusiastic and ready to take your PR career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
If you are tuned into the world around you, addicted to news and social media, and have a bit of cop on, then we’d like to talk to you.
We love people with energy, who like a laugh, are great communicators and enjoy juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Our ideal co-workers will have:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous agency experience
• The ability to create and implement PR campaigns
• Digital and social media experience including content creation and platform management
• Excellent client liaison, with the ability to conduct reports and reviews
• Great interpersonal skills
• The ability to work well within a team and be enthusiastic
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A deep understanding and knowledge of both traditional media and social media
• To be organised and have good time management
• Good vibes!
About Harris PR
We are a forward planning, client focused agency; an agency that is involved with the client from a campaign’s inception, constantly contributing throughout the campaign life and working consistently to ensure every potential angle is exploited for maximum effect. Harris PR continues to grow and is made up of an experienced and committed team that can manage all aspects of a campaign from creative to developing brand identity to designing campaigns that provide content for amplification across traditional media and digital platforms. As we celebrate 10 years, we also celebrate our clients who have been with us from day one, to the latest additions to our growing business.
Please send CV’s or reasons why you’re right for us to email@example.com by Friday, 7th June 2019.